You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Manager Biodiversity & Natural Resources (Sustainability & Innovation) Atlanta, Ga or Remote
CRH is looking for a Senior Manager Biodiversity & Natural Resources. This is a great opportunity for talent to take responsibility in a highly dynamic organization. You would lead CRH’s corporate approach on Biodiversity & Natural Resources. There is responsibility for the development & implementation of a market-leading Biodiversity & Natural Resources framework, including vision, goals, targets & KPIs.
You would represent the business & influence external initiatives, associations & NGO approaches on Biodiversity & Natural Resources, brings the outside in, & keeps the business informed of developments & good practice. Be responsible for building relationships with key global & regional partners to support CRH progress.
You would lead with Group Functions & Divisions to implement relevant programs to deliver the Biodiversity & Natural Resources framework & to ensure the business meets the needs of investors, ESG rating agencies, association commitments & other stakeholders.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversee how the company can best interact with nature
- Develop and implement an enterprise level Biodiversity & Natural Resources framework including vision, goals, targets & KPIs
- Build and establish sustainable relationships with the Divisions/Operating Companies to implement the developed Biodiversity & Natural Resources framework
- Provide communications, training, guidance & support framework to the Divisions to implement programs to drive improvement customized to local opportunities and needs
- Be the relationship owner with key external organizations on Biodiversity & Natural Resources & ensures the business understands good practice, emerging risks and opportunities
- Establish systems & processes to report Group performance including new performance standards, metrics and reporting mandates.
- Ensure CRH meets regulatory, investor & ESG rating agency’s needs (e.g., TNFD)
Key Functional Competencies and Relevant Experience
- Strong understanding of corporate approaches to Biodiversity & Natural Resources - strategies, frameworks, standards, KPIs
- Strong influencing and networking with external organizations
- Ability to develop, drive and influence project s to deliver value
- Superior communication skills, pitching the message for the audience, clear & succinct
- Ability to analyze complex legislation, assess & communicate business impact
- Strong track record of delivering Biodiversity & Natural Resources strategies
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited University or College
- 7 – 10 years of experience in U.S. and/or international setting
- Experience in managing global programs in a large complex multi/state and/or country organization
- Fluent written and verbal English is a must, other languages are considered a plus
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Relationship Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: LI03-gcw9uic
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.