To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waynesboro, VA 22980
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Waynesboro, VA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If interested, please send resume to Andie at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Sales Representative (Account Executive)
Virginia Beach, VA
Our client is expanding their footprint in Virginia Beach, VA! They are looking for tenacious hunters who lives in Hampton Roads to tell their unique story. If you relish the idea of steady prospecting and building quality long-term relationships with organizational leaders within an assigned territory and high earning potential this role could be a great fit for you!
The ideal Account Executive will be responsible for securing medium to larger vertical market opportunities within the assigned territory as well as developing proposals using broadband products to win new customers. This position will be responsible for using a customer relationship management front-end to manage sales opportunities and provide appropriate reporting and forecasting of activity.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 3-5 years of sales experience in telecom (preferred) or other areas of technology, at least 2 years’ experience with hunting for new business.
• Experience partnering with C-level executives.
• A proven track record of managing major accounts to achieve long-term success.
• Experience selling value oriented business solutions required.
• High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field.
• Experience with telecom sales, major accounts sales for VAR or equipment integrator preferred
• Experience selling value oriented business solutions required
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude in fostering long-term relationships.
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Experience in negotiation and meeting customer requirements
• Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
• Working knowledge of CRM software and MS Office
• Ability to work independently and/or remotely within your assigned territory
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178