To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boise, ID
- Colby Jenkins
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automation Engineer-Enterprise Web Application
TEKsystems, Inc • Boise, ID
Posted 7 days ago
Responsible for developing and executing test plans and test scripts to ensure the quality delivery of software and technical solutions. Under general supervision, responsible for test planning, writing test cases, developing test scripts, test case automation and test execution. Cultivate groups of beta testers. Coordinate user acceptance testing. Document all problems and assist in their resolution.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Three years' in software Quality Assurance (QA)
- Automation Scripts
- Web Application Testing
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Test requirements definition and test plan definition
- Test plan execution and results reporting
- Quality Assurance methodologies
- Complete software development life cycle and the role QA plays in ensuring quality software
- Relational databases (MS SQL, Sybase ASE, etc)
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Analyze specifications and user stories to develop test plans and functional requirements
- Design and write test cases
- Identify test cases that are suitable for automation
- Execute manual and automated test cases
- Identify defects and questionable functions; manage defects through to closure
- Identify deviations from coding and other standards and inconsistencies across programs
- Work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Carry out and facilitate multiple concurrent projects
Ability to develop automation test scripts and test tools for validating large data extracts
- Read and write SQL, .Net (C#)
- Read and understand XML
- Experience with
- working within Agile/Scrum methodology
- load, scalability, performance and stress testing
- change management methodologies
- SSRS reporting and SSIS processing
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.