WEC Business Services, a subsidiary of WEC Energy Group, is seeking Associate HR Consultants to join our Talent Acquisition team in Milwaukee, WI.
At WEC Energy Group every one of our employees makes a difference to customer lives every day. When we deliver reliable power and gas services, that success comes from the combined efforts of all our people. The Talent Acquisition team helps to deliver WEC Energy Group's ambitious business strategy through recruiting best in class talent to meet the needs and demands of the business. If you are motivated by the opportunity make a daily impact in the lives of others, then come join us!
The Associate HR Consultants (Entry Level Recruiter) within Talent Acquisition are responsible for executing full cycle end to end recruiting (i.e. planning through onboarding). They provide hiring leaders a consistent and efficient experience through process transparency, recruitment planning, continual communication, and facilitation of candidate selection. They takes ownership of the talent acquisition process, provides data driven recruitment planning, initiates outreach efforts that promote and attract diverse candidate pools, and screens to ensure applicant skills and experiences met position qualifications and align to corporate expectations. They strive to attract top talent by providing an exceptional candidate experience through process efficiency and timely status updates. They implement the talent acquisition process in accordance with employment laws, compliance regulations, and collective bargaining agreements.
- Execute full cycle recruiting activities for positions represented by collective bargaining agreements, professional/technical positions, seasonal & class hiring initiatives, and student programs
- Hold recruitment planning discussions with hiring leaders
- Create, post, and distribute job listings to state websites, national job boards, outreach partners and diversity agencies.
- Source applicants through resume databases, social media outlets, diversity networks, corporate business resource groups, and other recruitment sources
- Review applications and select candidates for phone screens, job specific testing, and interviews
- Administer automated phone screen creation and live phone interviews
- Partner with the Recruiting Coordinator to schedule job specific testing, interviews, and physical evaluations
- Create interview guides, facilitate candidate selection, initiate pre-employment process, and perform offer development, and extension
- Initiate new hire onboarding process
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or related discipline
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous HR experience in a generalist or recruitment capacity
Interested candidates must apply online no later than the job posting expiration date. We reserve the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Learn more at URL blocked - click to apply
WEC Energy Group and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
URL blocked - click to apply