To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02210
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Boston, MA
Posted 4 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a professional services client that is looking for a Senior Accountant for their Boston, Massachusetts (MA) location.
- Assist in monthly, quarterly and tear-end close process (journal entries, account reconciliations, variance analysis, etc.)
- Recording and reconciliation of intercompany transactions
- Assist in preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting package
- Regulatory reporting/filings
- Assisting with audit preparation
- Identify and implement opportunities to streamline processes
- Bachelor's degree in an Accounting or Finance discipline and minimum 5 years of experience required
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and implementing process improvements
- The ideal candidate will be a strongly detail-oriented self-starter who demonstrates excellent follow-up and can make recommendations, take ownership of the role, and lead the process through to completion
- Experience must include cash flow, income statements, balance sheet reconciliations, financial statement preparation, budgeting and planning, and financial analysis
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy as well as good organizational and prioritization skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.