IT Application Support Analyst
Our client is looking for an ambitious Service Desk Application Support Analyst to help further advance thier growing customer base within the Oil & Gas industry. You should be both dynamic and experienced. Any familiarity with the specifics of oil and gas logistics will be an advantage, but not a necessity.
As an IT Application Support Analysts, the stage will be set for you to shine as part of our great team. Together with your highly qualified and dedicated colleagues, you will be empowered to make sure our customers succeed from using our software. When required, you will also be expected to provide business development support.
Please email Email blocked - click to apply
to discuss further!Responsibilities
• Interface with end users regarding questions/issues over the phone, via email or through online CRM; Act as first point of contact for application questions and issues
• Determine issue severity and prioritize open issues
• Identify trends or problems with applications and escalate to business analyst
• Maintain case logs using CRM case management software
• Maintain application system security
• Perform one-on-one and group trainings for various business owners
• Perform other duties as assignedJob Purpose Summary
• IT Application Support Analyst will provide software support, guidance and training for enterprise software applications under general supervision. The specialist will communicate with customers and vendors over the phone, through email and through the online Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. The specialist must rapidly learn and understand new software to support the customer as new software is added on a mothly basis.
Client's Key Technologies
• Oracle Database (SQL and PL/SQL)
• Oracle Apex
• Proven experience from similar positions
• A firm understanding of what it takes to deliver at the highest level
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• You are good at prioritizing and balancing work against delivery deadlines
• Should thrive under high work pressure and working together with demanding customers
• A great work capacity and hungry for success
• Must be fluent in English
• We value the following traits: Professional pride, responsibility, initiative and teamwork skillsThey offer
• Inspiring possibilities at the world's fastest growing logistics software company
• A winning team destined for global success
• Experience seeing the results of your work quickly rolled out to the excitement of 15 000 plus users worldwide.
• Great colleagues and a great working environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)