[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Fraud Detection Representative Virtual Career Fair 3/23
For people drawn to serving others through their work, PSCU is a place to thrive, as we serve our credit union members best by taking care of each other first.
If you want to help shape an industry, challenge yourself, and invest in your own future, this is the place for you. PSCU is a highly accessible environment where you’re empowered to think on your feet, work from your heart, and discover the very best version of your professional and personal self. “Our Momentum. Your Moment.”
This application is the first step in seizing your moment.Join us for our Virtual Career Fair March 23rd at 11am EST[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Fraud Detection Representative Virtual Career Fair 3/23
Please note address for location:
8605 Largo Lakes Drive
Largo, FL 33773
Class Date: 4/26
Pay Rate: $15-$18hr, DOE
1st, 2nd shift offered
Click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Fraud Detection Representative Virtual Career Fair 3/23 to visit the Fraud Representative Experience!
Come join us at PSCU, as a Fraud Detection Representative.In this role, you will be place outbound calls, respond to inbound calls, and analyzing debit and credit card transactions in order to identify potential fraudulent activity via the Falcon Fraud Detection System.
Due to the fluidity of COVID-19 and PSCU’s dedication to safety, all new hires must be able to work from home if needed. Working from home necessitates a quiet place to work, Internet access with a minimum speed of 50 MBPS up/down, access to a smart device that can connect to the Internet, and the ability to hardwire to an Internet modem via an Ethernet cord. Ownership of or access to an Ethernet cord is not required and can be supplied by PSCU. THE BUSINESS HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE WORK FROM HOME STATUS AND BRING EVERYONE BACK INTO THE OFFICE WHEN DEEMED NECESSARY AND OR AT ANYTIME. WE ARE NOT HIRING ANYONE THAT IS OUT OF COMMUTING DISTANCE OR OUT OF STATE.
Thrive in a rewarding career being part of a movement of giving back and helping others.
What do we offer you?
- A warm and inviting work environment in a state-of-the-art, gorgeous campus with many amenities including
- A schedule that fits your life.
- Endless training opportunities where you can pursue learning, share knowledge, and perform at your best.
- A career where you have the ability to move in to other roles with increased pay
- Competitive wages, including shift differentials, and yearly bonus incentives.
- Comprehensive benefits plan with multiple options.
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and sick time.
- 401(k) with company match.
- College tuition reimbursement program.
- Full gym access free to all employees.
- Access to smoothie/coffee bar.
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruits daily.
- Fun company wide, family friendly events.
- No cold calls!
- Pop up Food Trucks
- Review electronic cases produced by the Falcon Fraud Detection System
- Represent the department expertly in talking to internal and external customers in an inbound/outbound call center
- Analyze transaction patterns and respond quickly to high-risk situations
- Identify changing fraud trends, document and report to appropriate department personnel in a timely manner to assist in the reduction of fraud loss
- Verify account activity and take appropriate action to minimize potential fraud loss and customer inconvenience as well as controlling and managing calls
- Process Lost/Stolen account calls
- Maintain daily and monthly performance standards, including those pertaining to quality and quantity
- Perform all other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent with focus on college-level business classes required
- Minimum of one-year experience in fraud detection and/or fraud investigation preferred
- Minimum six months experience in a customer service environment required, call center experience preferred
- Experience with the FDR Falcon Fraud Detection System preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving, analytical and organizational skills are required
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- General understanding of the credit/debit card industry
All applications are reviewed by an AIRS Certified Diversity and Inclusion Recruiter. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Fraud Detection Representative Virtual Career Fair 3/23
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following "EEO is the Law" Poster and the "EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement. PSCU will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the legal duty to furnish information.
For positions based out of our Phoenix, Arizona location, PSCU is an E-Verify Employer. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Fraud Detection Representative Virtual Career Fair 3/23 or [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Fraud Detection Representative Virtual Career Fair 3/23. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Fraud Detection Representative Virtual Career Fair 3/23 or [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Fraud Detection Representative Virtual Career Fair 3/23.
As an ongoing commitment to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities, PSCU has established alternative methods to complete the application process. Disabled applicants needing assistance are encouraged to submit resumes via our careers page submission button If further assistance is required.
Complex Problem Solving
Debits And Credits