Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Operations Group Standardization and Evaluation (OGV) Administrative Assistant
OPERATIONS GROUP STANDARDIZATION AND EVALUATION (OGV) ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
PAE seeks a Unit Deployment Manager to augment PACAF squadrons. The focus of this work is to support the Operations Group Standardization and Evaluation with the non-flying additional duty positions traditionally filled by rated aircrew members. The OGV Administrator's responsibility is to provide Group level standardization and evaluation functions, as well as PEX and/or GTIMS maintenance that enables the accomplishment of the Air Force mission in peace or wartime scenarios. Specifically, the selected candidate will also be responsible for the following duties:
- Assist OGV personnel with Group-level standardization and evaluation administrative functions IAW AFI 11-202 vol 2.
- Ensure the PEX/GTIMS servers have all required software patches and can operate on the Air Force computer network.
- Plan upgrades to the servers at such a time to have minimal impact on daily operations.
- Schedule and upgrade the PEX and/or GTIMS system software as updates become available from the vendor. These upgrades will be scheduled with the PEX and/or GTIMS vendor and shall be planned to have minimal impact on daily operations.
- Train unit personnel for their job interfacing with the PEX and/or GTIMS system.
- Work with Wing/Group OSS Scheduling to develop procedures to utilize PEX and/or GTIMS for scheduling functions.
- Compile inputs for improvements to the PEX and/or GTIMS system and provide them as required for the PEX/GTIMS Requirements Working Group.
- Interface with Wing Plans and Programs to ensure all requirements of AFIs are met, on a
- Timeline to being accomplished or a waiver to those requirements are in place.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a PEX and/or GTIMS administrator
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level with the ability to obtain a TS Clearance if necessary. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Operations Group Standardization and Evaluation (OGV) Administrative Assistant
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement