Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We’re building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It’s time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It’s time you were a part of something bigger.
We’re expanding our workforce – engineers, architects, developers and more – onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you’re ready for high-impact, you’re ready for CDK.
As part of the Product Management team, this position facilitates the collaboration between all application product managers and development teams working on the DMS platform to identify and drive platform modernization improvements.
- Analyzing business systems to inform current state and optimize required change
- Soliciting business needs and priorities from application teams and other stakeholders
- Using insights and data to clarify needs
- Communicating priorities and risks to stakeholders and leadership
- Executing and tracking deliverables with clear milestones
- Ensuring alignment with other CDK project and application teams
Business Analyst: Help execute business system transformation strategy by synthesizing external and internal data and communicating clearly to all stakeholders, facilitators, and partners. Principally responsible for leading business discussions while interpreting data, formulating reports and making recommendations based upon research findings and product expertise. Convert findings into actionable insights for application development teams.
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions
- Evaluating business system workflows and data interactions, detailing intercations, uncovering areas for improvement, providing analysis to Product Management and Engineering.
- Leading ongoing reviews of workflows & data interactions, developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing technical and functional business system analysis, documenting findings.
- Gathering critical information from meetings and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with key stakeholders, customers, product owners and managerial staff.
- Acting as a fully integrated partner with internal clients to ensure alignment to business goals and effectiveness in informing and evaluating business strategies.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements from design to delivery.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on objective analysis, business needs and requirements.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience and expertise in quantitative, qualitative, and statistical methods
- Organizationally savvy, with demonstrated ability to influence leaders and facilitate alignment and clear decision-making.
- Excellent communicator, including written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and influencing skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Competency in Jira and Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of Product Management software such as JIRA.
- History of using unstructured data (Text Analytics) to determine key insights
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.