IT Audit ManagerCompensation:
$135000.00 to $145000.00 yearly
My client, an publicly traded services organization located in Elizabeth, has an opportunity for an IT Audit Manager.
- Development, design and implementation of Internal Audit functional strategic initiatives.
- Contributes to the annual risk assessment and develops internal audit plans
- Supervises audit staff
- Reporting directly to an Audit Director this position is a member of the departments leadership team and is responsible for the supervision and the execution of a portion of the annual IA audit plan.
- Stays active and engaged in the internal audit profession.
- Manages the execution of a portion of the annual audit plan
- Participates in the implementation of the internal audit department strategy
The ideal candidate will have 8+ years IT audit experience. Masters Degree and/or CISA a plus as well as any Big 4 experience would be big plus as well.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Richard Hecht at
732 634 7200
or [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to IT Audit Manager
. If you are already in contact with one of our recruiting managers, please reach out to that recruiter directly to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to IT Audit Manager.