Are you an experienced Registered Nurse / RN looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? Are you looking for work-life balance? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this Registered Nurse position is for you!
Daily Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse / RN:
1. The RN/Registered Nurse applies appropriate nursing skills in the area and treatment of inmates/residents.
2. Examine and assess new inmates/residents with illnesses or injuries or inmates/residents who become ill or injured; refer inmates/residents to the emergency room or other appropriate healthcare facilities as required by their condition.
Requirements for the Registered Nurse / RN:
- Must possess current RN license in OK or multi-state
- One year of professional nursing experience preferred (will take new RNs)
- A valid driver's license is required.
- **Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 20 years of age.
Hours for this Position of the Registered Nurse / RN:
- Three 12-hr shifts: 6am-6pm and 6pm to 6am or 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am.
Advantages of this Opportunity for the Registered Nurse / RN:
- Very competitive salary as an RN STARTING at $70,720/yr (increases based off of years of experience)
- Direct Hire, Full-Time, Competitive salary
- Correctional facilities which feature kitchens, dining halls, places of worship, classrooms, vocational training centers, health care clinics, recreational areas, housing units, administrative offices and more
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401(k) with company match and paid training
Further details can be discussed directly with recruiter
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Registered Nurse/RN position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
bgreen[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Registered Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified