HEX is a new visual storytelling agency that helps organizations capture their unique corporate culture and bring their products and services to life in the real world.
We specialize in employee branding, corporate reportage, video, and supporting the human side of the financial, technology and professional services spaces.
As part of a new platform launch for the business in January we are looking for candidates seeking to get their hands on an incredible new creative project.
Working closely our founders and Chief Revenue Officer, The role will include (but not be limited to):
- Phone and email outreach to decision makers in target verticals to outline HEX services across production and licensing.
- Social selling to interesting target clients on Linkedin and Instagram.
- Day to day Contact support.
- Becoming an integral part of the launch team and being involved in client production and wider company development.
What makes you the right candidate
- You’re determined to be part of a launch project and want to start your career in a learning, enterprising environment.
- You are not afraid of a sales process and have potentially worked in commercial roles before.
- You understand social media and the creative space in general.
- You are well organized and have solid administrative skills across typical business. apps, such as Excel, Word, Google Sheets and Docs.
- You love visual storytelling and great photography.
- You are a go getter and trust your instincts
- Microsoft Excel