Do you want to make a significant impact? Do you want to help shape the future of True Value Company compensation practices? True Value has a Sr. Compensation Analyst role in which you utilize your experience and expertise to ensure our competitiveness in the global marketplace.
The Sr. Compensation Analyst position is responsible for conducting and participating in salary surveys and benchmarking projects, writing and evaluating position descriptions, conducting competitive analysis, and assisting in the administration of non-executive compensation programs.
Revolutionize Wholesale and join a high performing Human Resources team. We are a dynamic team committed to driving True Value’s aggressive growth as the only nationally branded hardlines wholesaler that celebrates independent retailers.
• Embraces personal and professional development
• Values diverse perspectives
• Provides competitive compensation
• Committed to volunteerism and community outreach
Your Value = Our Value. True Value.
Job Duties and Responsibilities (in order of importance):
- Conducts various annual pay reviews; produces metrics on performance distribution, percent in range, merit movement, position in range, salary growth and other metrics and analysis as needed. Assists in the development of recommendations for new ranges and merit matrices as indicated by statistics and company strategic and financial plans. Documents and evaluates positions. Analyzes market data and current market position and makes recommendations for changes to ensure continued market competitiveness and internal equity.
- Works with managers and HR generalists to develop and evaluate (benchmark) non-exempt and exempt positions across the company.
- Obtains data and runs both standard and ad hoc reports on a monthly, quarterly and as needed basis. Identifies ways to measure HR and organizational effectiveness.
- Assists on the technical end of various compensation projects to review base pay, incentives, merit, pay adjustments and other compensation related topics. May be required to deliver training on a small scale to managers and supervisors.
- Works with Compensation team on a variety of projects including program design, budgeting and implementation and providing analytical support of these projects.
- Assists in developing, codifying and updating compensation related procedures, training policies and guidelines.
- Five to seven years of related experience required
- Proficient in Excel (Macros), Powerpoint, solid grasp of analytics, metrics, data and statistics
- Certified Compensation Professional is preferred
- Experienced with Payfactors or Ulti-pro
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Benchmarking (Project Management)