Cherry Picker / Stand Up Reach Truck Operator
Shift: FIRST (Monday - Friday from 8am to finish) *Overtime Mandatory*
Pay: $13.50 / hr
Our opportunity and what you'll do as a Cherry Picker / Stand Up Reach Truck Operator:
The Operator is responsible for operating equipment as part of the distribution process within a fast paced warehouse setting. The Operator will utilize equipment while performing tasks to include shipping, receiving, unloading, scanning, moving, staging, loading, locating, relocating, and stacking product. For this role, you must not be afraid of heights!
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, and/or distributed.
- Pulls and prepares product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Assembles customer orders from stock, stage orders and/or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department according to client or customer pick sheet.
- Loads, unloads, moves, stacks and stages products and materials using a fork lift, clamp truck or other power equipment.
- Maintains equipment by keeping it clean and safe, reporting service requests as needed.
- Assists in maintaining the security of the warehouse by conducting operations in a manner which promotes safety.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Efficiently moves and loads product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers.
- Unloads inbound freight safely and moves products to storage locations.
- Performs picking duties in an efficient manner that meets both company and customer standards.
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation.
- Assists in distribution center/warehouse cleanup as required.
- Other duties as required and assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 to 6 months experience and/or training in a warehouse environment
- Previous experience operating a Cherry Picker
- Prior Inventory experience required
- Previous certification is a plus, but not mandatory
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to follow safety regulations while operating equipment
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to learn proper operations of warehouse equipment
While performing the duties of this job the employee will be required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms. This position may be required to stoop, kneel, or crouch as it relates to product handling and distribution, and must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. This position may occasionally lift more than 50 pounds. This position will be regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and can be exposed to extreme heat and extreme cold including climates consistent with outside weather conditions.
*Ability to pass a background check, drug screen, & E-verify***
We don't hire temps, we hire TEAMMATES!
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply online or in-person Monday - Friday from 8am to 5pm! Not for you, but someone you know? Share this job with them and then check out our other available jobs. No appointment necessary and guaranteed interviews! Each application submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained in case a great opportunity opens for you with any of our locations to join our Team. Don’t wait, we want YOU to be our next Teammate!
Ōnin Staffing – Duncanville
207 S. Cedar Ridge Dr.
Duncanville, TX 75116
469-906-2170 (call or text)
Email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Cherry Picker / Stand Up Reach Truck OperatorBenefits
Ōnin believes that your health is important. Medical benefits should be affordable and easy to use with your busy schedule. That's why we offer our teammates custom-built benefits that are affordable and convenient to use. When you're a part of our team, you will have affordable benefits you'll actually want to use such as; $5 Prescription drug copays, $5 Doctor's Visit copays, Free Teledoctor Service, Free Counseling Services, Life Insurance Included, Vision Insurance Included, Dental Insurance Included, Vacation and Holiday Pay and Scholarship Opportunities. You will get these amazing benefits and more after just 30 days.