Responsible for prompt delivery of various on-site work assignments, providing customer service and ultimately, customer satisfaction.
Mail/Courier Services: Responsible for prompt and accurate receiving, sorting, delivery, pick up, and processing of all courier items, interoffice mail, newspapers, magazines and all classed of United States Postal Services mail. Tracks courier and accountable items (FedEx, UPS, Certified Mail, etc). Researches and routes unidentified and generic mail. Receives, logs, delivers and tracks messenger items. Responds to customer requests. Performs routine upkeep of equipment. Records and tracks customer inquiries and fulfillment of requests.
- Promptly informs supervisor of potential problems or customer concerns.
- Promptly reviews and responds to management and client requests via emails, phone calls, text messages and verbal.
- Strong focus on providing good customer service.
- Contributes to the creation of the Site Procedure Guide to ensure all account processes are properly recorded.
- Responsibilities may include Copy/Print Production/Copy Center, Copier Maintenance, Mail/Courier Services, Reception/Office Services, Shipping/Receiving, Inventory Services, Warehouse, File Room/Records File Services based on assigned location.
- Attends cross-functional trainings to ensure ability to provide coverage when short-staffed.
- Site responsibility and location of coverage may change based on client and/or division needs.
High School diploma or equivalent required. No experience necessary.
- Basic computer skills/technical knowledge.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work OT as needed.
- May require driving between multiple client locations, may also require a personal vehicle (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to spend extended periods of time standing, bending, walking, reaching, and pulling while performing duties.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue