Are you seeking a position which would allow you to providecompassionate one-on-one care to patients?
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking Certified Nurse Aides IN THE MOCKSVILLE AREA who desire to positively impact thelives of pediatric, adult, and geriatric clients alike with varying clinicalneeds. Certified Nurse Aides are expected to provide high quality, personalizedcare to individuals in the home environment. Clients may require varyingdegrees of care demands, outlined within a prescribed Plan of Care.
Schedule: All shifts available including Full-Time, Part-Time and PerDiem.
• Current Certified Nurse Aide (C.N.A.)License
• Current BLS CPR
• TB Skin Test, completed within the past12 months
• Clean criminal background
Why choose Maxim Healthcare Services?
• Flexible scheduling- Select from Full Time, Part Time, and PRNhours!
• Client Coordinators work as yourliaison to assist with your scheduling needs and requests
• Max Perks Discount Program
• Annual TB completed free of charge
• Flex Time
Looking for opportunities outside of homecare? Opportunities mayinclude:
• Facility Staffing Contracts
• Travel Opportunities
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Basic Life Support