Join a team that feels like family.
We are searching for Warehouse Associate to load or unload products from trailers and containers in our fast-paced Distribution & Fulfillment Center, as well as transport finished products between Manufacturing and Distribution Center storage locations. At Ashley Furniture, you’ll have independence in your work and shifts that align with your needs. Choose from various schedule options that allow you to control when you work and how long your shifts are.
Our ideal candidate is reliable and enjoys a physically active environment. You’ll be lifting and moving furniture, getting a quality work out while getting paid. The work is self-driven, allowing for a high level of independence. If this sounds like you, apply online or walk in to apply in person today!
Join us in Arcadia, WI
- $15.36 to $18.88 depending on shift!
- Our top performing associates earn in excess of $20/hr.
- Incredible full time earning potential with overtime availability
- Multiple schedules to choose from, including 5-day, 12-hour schedules available
- Full time associates preferred but we can hire part time as well!
What you’ll do as a Warehouse Team Member:
- Move materials within the warehouse as needed.
- You will frequently transport loads of up to 100 pounds and occasionally manipulate up to 250 pounds. (Think of lifting couches throughout the day).
- Operate Powered Industrial Vehicles in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top priority at all times.
What skills you will need:
- You have basic counting and math skills.
- You can read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic communications.
- You have the ability to measure using English and Metric scales.
- Ability to learn our basic computer and scanning systems.
- You are able to obtain a valid, company-issued Powered Industrial Vehicles license where required.
Exclusive benefits built for you.
- Very competitive pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- Profit sharing after one year
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Family appreciation day
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Furniture Discount
We hire for the attitude and train for the skill.
The people of Ashley Furniture are what truly defines this company. Our team lives and breathes a “dirty fingernail” approach that breeds success unlike any other. That’s why when we hire new team members, we don’t require them to know the technical ins and outs of the job. We’re looking for great culture fits and will train you for everything else.
Ashley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at Ashley Furniture.
Ashley Furniture Industries, 625 W. Main Street, Arcadia, WI
Questions? Call us today!