The Arcadis PMCM Transportation team is seeking a Construction Scheduler in the Braintree/Boston, MA area. for upcoming job opportunities.
At Arcadis we focus on attracting, retaining and developing people who share our passion and commitment to improve quality of life. In return we offer you the opportunity to transform your world and the world around you, that could be through client work, upskilling yourself, championing equality and inclusion or getting involved in charity work, to name just a few. Our people value different perspectives, they care about the sustainability of our planet and dare to shape the future.
One of our core values is 'people first', and supported by our Lovinklaan foundation, we invest in you for the long term, to ensure you reach your full potential. You'll have the opportunity to own your career and work on industry-defining projects, finding solutions to real challenges that make a difference to people's lives. You're encouraged to have a growth mindset and are given the space to develop personally and professionally, building a flexible career that works for you.
As a Construction Scheduler, you will have the opportunity to use your expertise in the use of Primavera P6 in the discipline of transportation infrastructure, including Heavy Highway Construction projects, on local, state, federal projects consisting of resurfacing, widening, etc.
* Analyzing contractor critical path updates, schedule progress, and evaluating schedule options; and communicating schedule status to the project manager, client, consultants, and others.
* Assisting with coordination, reconciliation and integration of functional schedules to maintain the project/program control schedule.
* Building detailed engineering cost reports, change notices, and other cost control tools.
* Maintaining project schedule(s) and alerting the project team to potential problem areas.
* Maintaining and updating scope within the established work breakdown structure.
* Assisting in the development of program/project resource and cost loaded schedules for design, procurement, start-up, construction, and close-out.
Qualifications & Experience:
* 5+ years' overall project controls experience
* 3+ years highway/bridge experience (MassDOT experience is a significant advantage)
* Cost estimating skills
* Proficiency using Oracle Primavera P6
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work in concert with contractors, consultants, and clients
* Ability to keep client satisfaction a top priority
* E-Builder, BIM, and Power BI experience is a significant advantage
* Willingness to grow, learn, lead, and develop/expand Arcadis' business.
* A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field
Arcadis offers benefits for full time positions. These benefits include medical, dental, and vision, EAP, 401K, STD, LTD, AD&D, life insurance, paid parental leave, reward & recognition program and optional benefits including adoption assistance and tuition reimbursement. We offer seven paid holidays and potentially up to two floating holidays per calendar year depending on start, and 15 days PTO that accrue per year. The salary range for this position is $85,000 - $132,000.
Why Become an Arcadian?
Our work with clients has a direct impact on people's lives and on the planet. We make moving, living and belonging in cities safer, more resilient and more sustainable. By partnering with our clients as responsible custodians of our earth's resources, we can create a sustainable planet.
We continue to think of new ways to make positive impacts and create better experiences for people; data driven and digital solutions have become part of the Arcadis DNA. Working together with clients and using techniques like design thinking, we can get to the heart of our clients' most pressing challenges and work together to solve them.
As a global business, we have committed to support five of the UN's Sustainable Development Goals to ensure that our projects contribute to a better and more sustainable future for all. But it's not just the work that we do on client projects that benefits communities and our planet. As a global business, we are committed to making a positive impact to society by supporting local communities where we operate.
To help protect our planet, we monitor and measure non-financial information to inform business decisions and reduce our own environmental impact as part of our commitment to be net zero carbon as a global company by 2030.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging:
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day which is why we take equality and inclusion seriously and hold ourselves to account for our actions. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Transform Your World
- Construction Management
- Cost Modelling
- Infrastructure Management
- Oracle Applications