McAllen Transitional Care Center’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. We are a modern, state-of-the-art care center, located at 2109 South K Center St. We feature 70 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in both private and semi-private settings. Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) who is eager to make a difference? We would love to talk to you!
Shifts available: Day, Evening & Night
Hours: 6am-2pm; 2pm-10pm; 10pm-6am
- Texas CNA License is required
- Service-oriented (positive, enthusiastic, empathetic and respectful demeanor)
- Able to handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner
- Capable of organizing tasks and managing multiple priorities
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/ 401k + more
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Opportunities for growth!
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second/ Employee First, Accountability, Passion for Learning
Love one Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership
McAllen Transitional Care Center
2109 South K Center Street
McAllen, TX 78503
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Certified Nursing Assistant
- Service Orientation
- Certified Nursing Assistant