Description Job Description:
The ESA V program is an IT Services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice. The program provides a range of IT services, including help desk, deskside support, Windows workstation engineering and maintenance, managed print services, ITSM, Active Directory services, and video conferencing, among others.
Leidos has opportunities for an individual to serve as an eDiscovery Specialist at a customer site in Downtown Washington, DC.
The eDiscovery Specialist will work with the eDiscovery team, under the direction of the government leadership, to perform administrative tasks, conduct database searches, and perform other applicable eDiscovery tasks.
These tasks include:
- Electronic files processing, image and data file conversion, quality assurance, database loads and retrieval.
- Delivering accurate information pursuant to requests in a timely manner is a key focus area of this position.
- Create and perform complex data searches and perform data collections
- Train attorney’s and other staff in the use of applications, such as Clearwell and Relativity
- Setup and manage eDiscovery case files
- Communicate with internal team members and client team members
Experience with tools such as Clearwell and Relativity are important to the success of the individual selected for this position. This individual will be expected to set up permissions in the eDiscovery toolsets and will have to translate eDiscovery requests from customers into the appropriate format to be used in the tools.
The sensitive nature of eDiscovery requires the individual selected for this position to have the utmost discretion, as data cannot be disclosed outside of the appropriate channels.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of experience on major litigation support projects or Master’s degree and 6+ years of experience
- Candidate selected will be subject to a Government Public Trust security investigation from the Department of Justice prior to beginning work. US Citizenship is required. Current clearance is not required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with eDiscovery tools, processes, and procedures
External Referral Bonus:
- Advanced degree
- Past experience with the Department of Justice
- Active Public Trust access with the Department of Justice
IneligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to eDiscovery Specialist.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to eDiscovery Specialist.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to eDiscovery Specialist.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.