Looking for more than a job? Want to be a part of a 5 star community that is committed to employee satisfaction and regularly promotes from within?
A rewarding career awaits you at The Stratford, Carmel's 5 star premier Retirement Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, hiring and retaining outstanding individuals who will provide excellent care for our residents. The Stratford is seeking to add qualified candidates to our team, in order to deliver person centered care based on the needs and interests of the residents while preserving their dignity and quality of life.
Must be CNA certified, and available to work weekends.
If you have completed your CNA certification within the past 6 months, you may be eligible for our Education Investment Scholarship Program worth up to $2,500.
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant required.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aide
Direct Previous Experience:
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar healthcare position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the community.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Wellness Program (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Flexible PTO Options
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program
Shift Differentials Available
Automated External Defibrillator