Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
With over 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, under the Group’s 2025 Vision to become a “Global Pharma Innovator with a Competitive Advantage in Oncology,” Daiichi Sankyo research and development is primarily focused on bringing forth novel therapies in oncology, including immuno-oncology, with additional focus on new horizon areas, such as pain management, neurodegenerative diseases, heart and kidney diseases, and other rare diseases. Job Summary
This position is a key partner in helping to build a consistently favorable perception of HR and the employee experience at DSI. The vision of the HR team is to be a well-integrated, results-focused team that drives business solutions to meet the Company’s strategy objectives. The incumbent understands the goals and works to ensure high standards are maintained for the function while managing multiple requests and priorities.
The core accountability is to provide administrative support for three or more members of the HR Leadership Team, including but not limited to calendar management, travel and expenses.
Additionally, incumbent is accountable for some project management and operational planning for projects assigned by the HR Leadership Team. Responsibilities:Responsible for core administrative support for the assigned members of the HR Leadership Team including:
- Calendar management
- Schedule and arrange meetings; arrange video or teleconference calls
- Manage meeting acceptance / declinations etc.; confirm agendas before accepting
- Ensure agenda and related documents are printed
- Ensure a reasonable time to work and get to/from meetings
- Prepares and submits expense reports
- Makes travel arrangements
- Check mailboxes for all HRLT members daily and if something seems to be an official document actively bring it to the recipient’s attention; if recipient is not in the office bring to the attention of an HR leader
- Handles catering, room setup, meeting support for HR Leadership Team members as needed (larger scale or more formal meetings)
Project Management – HR
- Project manages initiatives assigned by the HRLT as part of the annual book of work
- Aggregates individual project plans assigned into the broader HR project schedule
- Organize projects into a narrative that readily translates into contributions to achieving HR goals and DSI mission / business objectives; ensures assigned projects are tracking successfully against annual objectives
- Seeks opportunities to increase efficiency / process improvements; gains support and then implements
Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.EducatioN:
High school diploma or equivalent required, Associate degree preferred; or equivalent work experience.Experience:
- Typically requires 5 – 7 years of prior administrative support experience of increasing variety and/or complexity. Experience in a Human Resources environment preferred.
- Experience working with senior level leaders and management levels; internal and external personnel.
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Process Improvements (Business)