$75000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
We are working on a Staff Accountant position for a very exciting client. They are growing, have a nice work life balance, have unlimited PTO, and have the opportunity to work in a hybrid model in the future. This Staff Accountant role will report to the Controller and will have high exposure to business leaders across divisions. This person will also have a role in assisting with the system implementation process. This is a newly created position due to growth!
• Perform month-end close procedures associated with revenue including journal entry preparation, reconciliations, and variance analysis of revenue versus budget/forecast
• Ensure data integrity of source data used to generate billing and revenue recognition
• Reconcile, roll forward, and analyze Deferred Revenue balance sheet accounts
• Implement process and system improvements as needed by the business and ensure the appropriate accounting treatment is setup.
• Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis projects.
• Provide management with research and financial information necessary to make sound policy decisions.
Bachelors degree in Accounting or similar
3+ years of general accounting
Public accounting is preferred but not required
Revenue recognition experience
Posted by Rick Harrison at Robert Half – Find me on LinkedIn
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant - Revenue
for more information.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Analysis Of Variance