*BAYADA Hospice *is looking for compassionate and dedicated *Hospice Admissions* *Registered Nurses *(*RN's) *to join our team in the Colchester VT hospice office. This office services hospice clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Chittenden, Franklin, Lamoille, Grand Isle and Washington counties in VT. * * This is a *Full time Monday-Friday* position with* flexible start times between 8:30-10am* to accommodate late afternoon admissions. Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred, but not required. As a hospice nurse (RN), you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides palliative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home. At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow. *BAYADA Hospice believes that our employees are our greatest asset:*
* Benefits for Registered Nurse (RNs) include medical, dental and vision, mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and direct deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
* *Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.*
*Responsibilities for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include*:
* Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories
* Applying specific criteria for admission to hospice care to establish appropriate levels of care and the client s eligibility.
* Performing assigned duties, including admissions assessments, administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort care.
* Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager.
* Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
* Performing client assessments as necessary.
* Occasional on call after hours and/or weekends
*Qualifications for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include*:
* A current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Vermont.
* A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
* Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred, but not required.
* Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
* Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today! Sponsor-RHHRN*As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.*
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Works
- Customer Service
- Electronic Medical Record