To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4950 West Norvell Bryant Highway
Crystal River, FL 34429
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Call Center (Driver hotline)
Lkq Corporation • Crystal River, FL
Posted 3 days ago
Job Summary: Maintains the driver hotline by addressing calls related to the delivery of collision repair parts to customers. Essential Job Duties:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Logs into Driver Hotline daily
- Assists Delivery Drivers with issues with parts delivery and invoicing
- Issue credits based on information provided by the driver
- Handles issues with damaged product
- Coordinate information with Sales
- Reorder product replacements as necessary
- Maintain journal of calls for driver assistance
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications and Skills
Job Requirements Basic Qualifications (Minimum Required Experience, Education, Knowledge/Skills/Abilities, Essential Physical Demands):EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE : High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent preferred. KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES : Must be organized with good verbal communication skills and display a positive and friendly attitude. Must provide superior customer service. Ability to adapt to change quickly. MACHINE, EQUIPMENTS AND SOFTWARE : Multi-line telephone system, copier, smart phone, personal computer including knowledge of Microsoft Office computer software. Route optimization experience. PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS : Must have the ability to sit, stand, bend, lift, and move intermittently during minimum 8 hour working period daily. Must be able to deal with constant interruption.
Job Type: Full-time