To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hanover, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hypertherm, Inc • Hanover, NH
Posted 9 hours ago
Hypertherm is looking for an Accounting Associate to join the finance team at our 100% associate-owned company in Hanover, New Hampshire. The ideal candidate would bring strong technical accounting knowledge, comfort working with others within the organization to resolve problems, and a spirit of continuous improvement. If you have experience working with foreign currency transactions that is a plus!
As an Accountant on our North America Accounting Services team at Hypertherm you will:
- Be a key player in the month end and year end closes to include recording of journals, reconciling balance sheet accounts, analyzing results, and delivering summarized results to internal customers.
- Support the company’s annual external audit
- Drive the close of subsidiary ledgers in collaboration with external accountants.
- Maintain documentation of standard operating procedures.
- Collaborate with other finance teams with ad-hoc requests and problem solving.
If you are someone who enjoys exploring and understanding all aspects of a business, driving process improvement and collaborating with associates throughout the organization then this Accounting Associate opportunity is an excellent role for you.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business, CPA credentials preferred
- 3 or more years of experience in accounting or auditing
- Knowledge of accounting/financial principles and concepts, strong business acumen
- Demonstrated aptitude for assessing, analyzing and monitoring US GAAP financial records, preferably in a multi-national manufacturing environment
- Self-guided and the ability to work as a collaborative team player
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Prior experience with business systems (ERP and Business Intelligence experience; with Oracle, and Hyperion a plus) and ability to understand potential systems impacts
Location: On-site at our Corporate Headquarters in Hanover, NH. Relocation assistance is available.
Hypertherm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity in our company. We give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.