Job Title: Lathe Machine Operator
Pay rate Competitive!
Location: Raynham, MA
- 2nd Shift - 2pm. to 10pm, Mon. through Frid.
- 3rd Shift - 10pm to 6am, Sun. through Thurs.
Length of Assignment: 2 years, potential to be hired
- The Lathe Operator will be responsible for operating machinery to produce parts, tools and equipment using sketches, prints or instruction manuals.
- The ideal candidate will have Citizen Lathe experience.
- Assist with set up and operation of machinery to produce parts, tools and equipment.
- Clean machines as necessary and assist with basic maintenance.
- Minimum of a High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a machine shop or production line environment, machining precise finished products required.
- Experience working Lathe Machines.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Use Protective Equipment