To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kutztown, PA 19530
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
WMS Distribution System Analyst -224
NFI Industries • Kutztown, PA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead and support WMS implementation working closely with the cross functional implementation team consisting of IT, Eng, PM, training resources. Key functions include:
- Provide operational inputs to pricing model.
- Gather business requirements and participate and lead in design sessions. Review, edit and approve solution design documents.
- Build process flow documents in alignment with established solution design.
- Participate in Eng. Gap model analysis.
- Review detailed IT test scripts in alignment with established solution design. Create operational UAT test-scripts.
- Lead UAT test cycle in collaboration with IT and site operations. Test WMS functions, reports, KPIs, labels and billing outputs.
- Support training efforts in collaboration with training.
- Help build and maintain operational portions of the project plan working closely with the PM. Provide inputs as needed.
- Report issues accurately and timely. Work closely with IT and PMs to provide inputs to issues list, and participate in periodic issue review meetings.
- Manage site equipment procurement such as label stock, printers, RF guns etc.
- Support site preparation such as labeling and striping locations etc.
- Install and maintain site specific IT equipment such as printers, RF guns, working closely with assigned IT resources.
- Support live installs. Key functions include:
- First line of WMS support for site operations across functions such as inbound, outbound, inventory control, reporting and billing.
- Report any technical issues to IT via Help desk. Track and resolve issue working closely with assigned IT resources. Escalate critical issues based on operational impact to operational and IT leadership.
- Maintain site equipment such as printers, RF guns etc.
- Gather requirements for any WMS functional and technical enhancements as requested by site operations. Work closely with assigned IT and PM resources to configure, develop, test, train and deploy these enhancements.
- Supporting Operations or covering operations during time of absence.
- Responsible for the accountability/inventory of equipment, and ensure proper maintenance of equipment/system.
- Ability to plan and conduct training to all system users.
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service and support.
- Ability to work seamlessly as part of a cross functional team
- Demonstrate a strong team commitment
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and champion change
- Strong negotiation and collaboration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to communicate with a client at all levels of management.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Proactively resolves routine problems and questions independently
- Degree - BA / BS preferred
- 5+ years warehouse solution (WMS) experience minimum across inbound, outbound and inventory control, and related reporting and KPIs.
- 2+ years experience with yard management and warehouse billing functions.
- MA WMOS, YMS, BM or SCI reporting experience strongly preferred.
- 8+ years of operations distribution domain experience in Retail and / or E-commerce experience.
- Very basic understanding of SQL and Oracle preferred but not required.
- MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Access.
- Frequent exposure to warehouse conditions and temperatures.
- Able to work at heights within the facility.
- Available off-hours as necessary to support the facility.
- Physical labor requirements include ability to lift and install PC and network equipment.
- Travel required – depending on start-up projects up to 25%.