To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Warsaw, MO 65355
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Integrated Health Specialist/Case Manager CRITICAL
Compass Health Network • Warsaw, MO
Posted 1 day ago
Seeking a passionate, client-focused social services professional to join our community support team in Warsaw. Full-time, benefit eligible position. Great incentives.
Critical position- sign-on bonus of $1,000 to be paid after successful completion of 6 month orientation period.
Monday-Friday with the possibility of a Tuesday-Saturday schedule.
Provides integrated, holistic, community based support services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – JOB SPECIFIC
Clinical Service Provision
• Using a motivational, stage-matched approach, provide individualized services based upon strengths, needs, abilities, and preferences identified collaboratively with client/family, focused on supporting client’s movement toward recovery/resiliency goals
• Assist client in identifying strengths, needs, abilities, & preferences in regard to substance abuse/mental illness and participate in development of Wellness Plan
• Provide services from a holistic perspective, incorporating coaching surrounding the Eight Dimensions of Wellness, with attention to each domain of wellness
• Support client in completion of goals identified on Wellness Plans, reviewing the WP with client as required and as needed for updating of goals and objectives as items are achieved, or as the client’s goals change
• Provide assistance in accessing public services, including financial, housing, emergency assistance, food, etc.
• Maintain contact with clients who are hospitalized, participating in discharge planning and communicating with all involved providers in developing aftercare plans
• Provide education and skill-building in areas such as daily living skills, employment/education, symptom management, communication/relationships, budgeting, maintaining a residence, etc., with focus on movement toward independent completion of these tasks, or referral to long-term supports
• Assist clients with developing personal support systems, including, but not limited to, work with family members, legal guardians, recovery communities, etc.
• Provide individual assistance to clients in accessing needed services including accompanying clients to appointments to address medical or other health needs
• Follow up with clients regarding appointments, completion of forms, returning forms or receipts and other similar activities.
• Meet service provision expectations per client needs and company guidelines
• Complete documentation and paperwork within the required timeframe
Integrated Health Team
• Communicate actively with other members of the integrated team, including psychiatrists, primary care physicians, specialists (CPRC, Peer(s), ITCD, CSTAR, DBT, etc), nurses, dentists, NCMs, etc. regarding all areas of client wellness, including client’s adherence to medications, side effects, and efficacy of medications
• Seek and include input from Integrated Health Team providers on client’s Wellness Plan
• Work with clients to determine services needed and provide hand-offs to those services
• Make referrals to additional services/providers as needed for client’s Integrated Health Team
• In addition to clinical providers of the team, function as liaison to others involved in client’s treatment, including, but not limited to family, employers, schools, probation/parole, courts, etc.
• Will seek culturally competent services and service providers to meet the unique cultural needs of each agency client and family members
• Assist client with transportation as clinically indicated
• Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – COMPANY WIDE
• Regularly attends work except for approved absences
• Attends all training as required
• Maintain professional, “champion” behavior
• Provides quality customer service
• Provides services with a commitment to service excellence
• Works in a way that exhibits a commitment to personal excellence
• Team Oriented and Values Diversity
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.
• High School/GED required
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a human service related field preferred
• At least four (4) years of experience required if a High School/GED is the highest education obtained
• At least two (2) years of experience required if an Associates degree is the highest education obtained
• At least one (1) year of experience required if a non-human service Bachelor’s degree is the highest education obtained
• All experience must include working with individuals with psychiatric, substance use, and/or developmental disabilities
A Valid driver's license and agency established minimum automobile coverage are required