To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orland Hills, IL 60477
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Personal Banker II
First Midwest Bank • Orland Hills, IL
Posted 1 month ago
First Midwest, with assets over $16 billion, is the premier relationship-based banking franchise in the dynamic Chicagoland banking market. As one of the Chicago metropolitan area's largest independent bank holding companies, First Midwest provides the full range of commercial, retail banking, and wealth management services through some 120+ offices located in communities in metropolitan Chicago, Northwest Indiana, Central and Western Illinois, and Eastern Iowa.
Interact with the consumer market to achieve new customers, expand relationships with existing customers.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- College degree or commensurate experience in retail banking and/or sales required
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Personal Banker necessary
- Excellent communication/interpersonal/organizational skills necessary
- Prior experience in routinely making decisions required
- Proven lending experience required
- Subject to SAFE Act Registration Requirements
- Interact with the consumer market to achieve new customers and expand relationships with existing customers
- Sell, open and maintain all retail products and services of FMB and cross sell other FMB services to both new and existing clients
- Achieve branch and personal goals as determined by the Branch Manager
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all bank products and services including pricing, bank policies and government regulations
- Provide professional quality service and react appropriately to solve customer problems to ensure that resolutions and follow-ups are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Make referrals to appropriate specialist including commercial, small business, investments, mortgage and trust
- Participate in branch activities including community events
- Assist in creating value for FMB clients through needs based selling
- Participate in all required training sessions for compliance
- Maintain adequate controls to ensure compliance with consumer protection regulations in a defined area of responsibility
- Implement bank-directed policy and changes relating to regulatory amendments
- Maintain a system of orderly follow-up by mail and telephone with new and existing customers to generate additional business
- Actively solicit and complete the consumer loan process
- Work with other Personal Bankers to assist with any customer issues
- Assist the Branch Manager with efficient operations of the branch including reporting and audit items