Our Nurses are highly valued members of our multidisciplinary teams! Experienced professionals are needed for hospital based psychiatric services.
Currently recruiting for a Full Time Registered Nurse to work some weekends and evenings.
- Current license must be unencumbered as an RN in the State of Ohio.
- Must be proficient using most Business computer programs.
- Must possess a positive and proactive customer service approach.
- Must be able to problem solve and utilize critical thinking skills for complex case management.
- Experience in a psychiatric setting preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Accountable for time management and deadlines.
Sojourn at Seneca is a comprehensive inpatient behavioral health hospital designed to meet the needs of older adults. The main goals of treatment are stabilization and to provide treatment to overcome current crisis, achieving personal growth in the process.
In collaboration with each patient's physician, our team of health care professionals designs an individual treatment program to address emotional and psychological health, as well as any outstanding physical and medical issues a patient is experiencing. Sojourn at Seneca's behavioral health program is specially designed to meet older adult therapeutic needs, while offering a comfortable and welcoming environment during treatment.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-3022
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.