To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Contracts, Pricing and Master Data
HollyFrontier Corporation • Dallas, TX
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
HollyFrontier Refining & Marketing is seeking a Manager, Pricing, Contracts, and Master Data, who oversee and manage the Contracts,Pricing and Master Data departments. This Manager will also work under minimal supervision with latitude to use initiative and independent judgment.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
- Manages the Master Data and Light Products Contract and Pricing departments
- Maintains positive and productive working relationship within department and with other departments.
- Provides recommendations and implements process improvements and best practices within the Master Data and across Contract and Pricing Departments
- Formulate Master Data Governance vision and strategy taking into account future state of the business, organization and technology
- Development and implementation of Data Management strategy, standards and solutions
- Collaborate cross-functionally to establish processes to execute data standards for vendors, customer and item (Material) master data
- Ensures the integrity of master data across domains and platforms, through processes that promote accurate creation, maintenance and monitoring of master data; implement process improvement projects as needed
- Perform analysis on master and transactional data, executing current state analysis, documenting business process and identify data quality KPI’s
- Recommend changes to improve data quality, processing times, and anticipate future needs
- Ensures contract and pricing documentation is compliant with Audit and SOX requirements
- Serves as department representative on system development initiatives (e.g. Deal Point, Deal Capture roll out, Traffxs replacement, and Plan to Order)
- Create and maintain relationship with 3rd party vendors (DTN, Platts, etc) or pipelines (Magellan, NuStar, etc) to improve system efficiencies and resolve problems
- Develop understanding of pipeline and tariff/terminal agreements for billing and system master data setups
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their superior, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.
A minimum of 10 or more years’ ERP system experience (SAP in particular) is required. One year of supervisory or lead experience is required.
Oil and Gas Industry experience and working knowledge of SAP processes for Oil & Gas is preferred. Successfully managed and led various enterprise wide Data Management and Master Data initiatives. Experience collaborating with IT to implement MDM Solution for Master Data and SAP MDG for SAP S4/Hana.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
REQUIRED SKILLS OR TOOLS:
Ability to lead and direct the work of other associates. Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications. Experience working with an accounting system. Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting practices, principles, and procedures. Intermediate reading and writing skills required. Ability to perform intermediate mathematical calculations is required. Knowledge of ERP systems and able to apply this knowledge. Advanced skills in leadership, planning, teamwork, decision making, judgment and problem solving. Working knowledge of Microsoft products, and ability to multi-task, is required. Strong organizational skills; advanced leadership, effective delegation, negotiation and forward thinking skills; ability to communicate effectively with others, both written and verbal communication, and across multiple department lines.
MRP, DRP, & ERP (Manufacturing, Distribution & Enterprise Resource Planning) are preferred.
Responsible for the direct supervision of staff and managerial employees.
Office based with travel up to 20% by land and air required. Petroleum refinery, warehouse/plant environment including but not limited to chemicals, pressure vessels, tanks, and rotating equipment. Subject to varying road and weather conditions.
Job conditions require sitting, talking or hearing, making precise hand and finger movements, reaching or grasping, perceiving color differences, and the ability to operate and drive all assigned company vehicles at company standard insurance rates is essential, and valid State driver’s license and proof of insurance. Job conditions may require standing, walking, twisting, stooping, crouching, kneeling, lifting and/or carrying up to 10lbs, pushing and/or pulling up to 10lbs, and climbing up to 3ft.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first; We care about the environment.
All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
- Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions
- Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures
- Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives
- Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs
- Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations
- Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behavior based safety programs
About HollyFrontier Corporation
HollyFrontier Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer that produces high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and other specialty products. HollyFrontier operates through its subsidiaries a 135,000 barrels per stream day("bpsd") refinery located in El Dorado, Kansas, a 125,000 bpsd refinery in Tulsa, Oklahoma, a 100,000 bpsd refinery located in Artesia, New Mexico, a 52,000 bpsd refinery located in Cheyenne, Wyoming and a 45,000 bpsd refinery in Woods Cross, Utah. HollyFrontier markets its refined products principally inthe Southwest U.S., the Rocky Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest and in other neighboring Plains states. In addition, HollyFrontier, through its subsidiary, owns Petro-Canada Lubricants Inc., whose Mississauga, Ontario facility produces 15,600 barrels per day of base oils and other specialized lubricant products and owns a 37% interest (including a 2% general partner interest) in Holly Energy Partners, L.P.
Join HollyFrontier Corporation where you have the opportunity to develop and own your career!