We are seeking a Client Support Specialist, who will be responsible for the day-to-day technical support of client platform technologies. The duties encompass maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting and repairing computer systems, wireless devices, software applications and hardware peripherals. In addition, the Client Support Specialist will apply solutions for incident and change requests submitted to the Service Desk by internal customers. In this role, they will also provide installs, moves, adds and changes of computer systems, phones and client devices. Other responsibilities may include the support of videoconferencing, security cameras, deployment backup or other work activities as assigned. Furthermore, they will participate in technology projects through task assignments and quality assurance testing. This position will be based in Tucson, Arizona. This role will primarily provide onsite support for Tucson locations. In addition, they will provide remote and some onsite support for other North America and other International locations. They will interface with all departments across the organization and is responsible for maintaining relationships with internal customers and external suppliers.
Client Support Specialist Requirements:
- BA Degree in Computer Science or equivalent business experience Technical certification a plus.
- 2 years experience in PC hardware and software technical support. 1 years experience in supporting SAP is a plus
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in Spanish is a plus.
- A and hardware certifications is a plus.
- Dell and MAC computer experience preferred.
- Microsoft Desktop certification or equivalent experience required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft O/S, Office and collaboration tools.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and solve complex hardware and software problems.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to learn new skills and knowledge quickly.
- ITIL knowledge a plus.
Client Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide desk-side support following the incident management process. Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and requests with business applications, desktop connectivity and hardware technologies including laptops, printers, RF Guns, tablets, smart phones, workstations, videoconferencing etc. Accurately document all work in the ITSM tool.
- Prioritize incidents and change requests based on defined criteria and service level agreements and effectively communicate with the customer on incident status. Provide after hour support coverage.
- Perform hardware repairs and maintenance on computer systems, handheld devices, cell phones, wireless cards, phones, printers and peripherals. Rebuild computer systems as required. QA testing after implementation of third party repairs and solutions.
- Perform one or more of the following client administration support: inventory management, phone administration and/or miscellaneous data center support.
- Provide support for software and hardware service requests. Perform computer, phone and other client device installations, moves and changes. Participate in the testing of new hardware installs, software applications and client configurations.
- Develop and document work procedures and troubleshooting guidelines in Assyst knowledge base. Create weekly departmental status reports.
- Participate in technology projects, quality assurance testing and other activities as assigned.
This role offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, and more! We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment. Chamberlain Group conduct background checks and drug screens for candidates after extending offers of employment.
Complex Problem Solving
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)