WillScot (NASDAQ WSC) is the industry leader in providing storage solutions and modular workplace solutions to customers across North America. We serve ~50,000 customers with space solution needs daily, through a network of 100+ branch locations throughout North America.
Our legacy is rooted in product innovation, a reputation for exceptional customer service, effective management of business operations, and the ability to attract and retain the industry’s most talented staff and management team. Our values guide us to achieving our true potential and create an inclusive work environment which allows every person to thrive.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Transportation Coordinator (TC) owns own all aspects of the transactional logistics schedule. They're a key decision maker in determining which transportation means (in-house or vendor partners) is optimal for both cost and time efficiency for delivery, return, installation, removal or relocation of units. This position will have direct impact on key performance metrics such as on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Assigning in-house or vendor drivers in direct support of 100% on-time pick-up and delivery targets
- Coordinating crews for timely completion of complex installation and removal
- Properly monitoring CRM to update customer orders, delivery schedules, and communicate with other WS employees in support of customer needs
- Creating and receiving purchase orders for all transport vendors; arrange for permits, and set up pilot cars and escorts where required for delivery, return, and relocation of unit
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school degree or GED
- Strong logistics or complex dispatching background experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Professional, positive phone contact handling skills are a must
- The importance of being a positive member of the team cannot be understated.
WillScot, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. WillScot takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Installations (Computer Systems)