With over 350 restaurants, they are large enough to offer great benefits and, should you move, there is a good likelihood one of their other restaurants maybe located where you are going.
Why people LOVE working for this company!
Position Overview & Responsibilities
- Largest restaurant franchisee in US with over 830 locations in multiple concepts from fast food to full casual dining.
- Very competitive pay.
- With 369 establishments there are plenty of opportunities for growth.
- Excellent benefit package.
- Overall responsibility of running your restaurant
- Financial analysis and forecasting
- Sales building
- Hire, train, coach, and motivate hourly workers
- Performance feedback and corrective action
- Maintenance of facility and equipment
- Financial reporting
- Supplemental through AFLAC
- Quarterly bonuses
- 3 years experience as a Restaurant General Manager
- Strong P&L grasp
- No more than 2 jobs in the last 5 years, 3 jobs in the last 9years, unless you relocated, a location closed/was sold
- Ability to demonstrate personal success stories
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Hospitality Recruitment: Restaurant General Manager - QSR
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Financial Analysis