To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Amazon.com • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
For more than 11 years, Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the world—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—to power their infrastructure. Americas Sales Strategy, Operations & Enablement (SSOE) is a diverse team that supports the Sales, Demand Generation, Inside Sales, Solution Architects, and Business Development teams across Canada, the US and LATAM to enable AWS teams to better serve our customers in their journey to the cloud.
We are seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated individual to support the AWS Americas Sales Strategy, Operations & Enablement Director and the AWS Americas Inside Sales Director. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior leaders inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
Responsibilities for this position include the ability to play a leadership role with the administrative support team in AWS, to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately, and manage time effectively.
Other key responsibilities include:
• Proactively coordinate and engage with leadership in planning and organizing events, activities and calendars.
• Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements
• Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
• Acting as a liaison for direct reports
• Driving key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings)
• Updating team organizational charts
• Managing group logistics
• Travel coordination
• Expense management
• Participate in planning of events
• Have fun at work and help others do the same
• This position will work with other assistants throughout the AWS team and across the rest of the company.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
• 5+ years of experience assisting at the executive level
• Extensive experience in working with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio.
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
• Bachelor’s degree
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role