To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bogalusa, LA 70427
- Ken Korenkiwsky
- Phone: 407-401-9712
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Administrative Assistant
MOUNTAIN, LTD. • Bogalusa, LA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
System One is currently recruiting a Senior Level Administrative Assistant for our client in Bogalusa, LA. This is a 2 year contract assignment.
The Senior Level Administrative Assistant will provide a variety of business and administrative duties in support of the Project Team. Work assignments are complex in nature, and require considerable judgment, tact, creativity, and initiative in order to resolve problems
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Serves as a liaison between the Project Team and visitors as required
- Requests and schedules appointments and meetings and resolves problems
- Administers and updates various records and record keeping systems
- Ensures that the project files are maintained; reviews requests for information and determines the appropriateness of release
- Maintains organized files (electronically and hard copy) on appropriate file systems
- As required/requested, support document control functions of receiving documents and/or issuing documents to various entities, using the specific document control systems
- support invoicing/accounting/purchasing as necessary, enterting invoices or purchase orders into company software system.
- Drafts confidential and public correspondence, edits documents, takes and transcribes minutes of meetings, and performs other administrative duties
- Manages calendars and meeting schedules
- Arranges (and rearranges) travel for the Project Execution Team as required
- Represent the office in a professional manner to both internal and external customers
- Communicate information clearly and concisely in a level of detail that is appropriate for the audience
- Screen/Analyze/Direct phone calls
- Coordinate and maintain good working relationships with fellow employees in the Company and on the project
- Order and maintain project office supplies