Marketing Director About us:
Control Solutions Inc. is a mid-sized, US-based specialty chemical manufacturer with a long-standing tradition of providing effective and economical solutions to our customers in the Pest Control, T&O, Consumer Products and Professional Animal Health Care markets.
CSI is one of the fastest growing companies in the industry, and we are a subsidiary of ADAMA within the Consumer & Professional (C&P) Business Units, the 5th largest Agricultural Chemical company in the world! This thriving partnership enables us to not only offer the largest selection of products, but also to introduce innovative, differentiated products with combination chemistry® and our exclusive access to the broadest array of Active ingredients in the industry!What we're looking for:
It's an exciting time to be part of the team. CSI has a strong marketing department tightly woven into the commercial aspects of the business. Company growth and profitability increase every year, as do our commercial capabilities. We're looking for a qualified leader to join our team and help continue our extraordinary growth.
The Marketing Director serves a critical role in sustaining the company's growth and strategic aspirations. Strategic B2B marketing acumen and communication skills will be paramount to the success of this role and the marketing department.
The successful candidate will be a strong team leader, effective cross-functional communicator, and a passionate marketer. This role is unique in that you will have the autonomy to drive various projects that support the sales teams while simultaneously improving the company's image and reputation in the industries in which we compete. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and execution of new product launches in coordination with Sales & Product Development
- Coordination and execution of sales support (label artwork, brochures, advertising, trade shows, etc.)
- Lead and coordinate business plans for new products in the product development pipeline
- Refine and execute the strategy and tactics to position the company as an innovative vs. a "generic"
- Continue the re-branding process to the ADAMA image
- Lead with the Sales Team the process of launching, positioning and pricing of the differentiated / innovative products.
- Pricing, Cost and Competitive analysis of all products
- Demand creation tactics and measurement
- Track business intelligence, market research
- Business development - The CEO, Executive Vice President and Marketing Director are responsible to seek out new business opportunities with 3rd parties
- Lead and coordinate the process of product portfolio analysis and PLC (product lifecycle) management for each of the business units, including:
- Product Focus
- Discontinuance of Products
- Collaborate with Technical managers to provide training and support to customers and the sales teams
- Strong leadership experience
- Team player / excellent communication skills with its team, colleagues, matrix entities within the company and within the Adama Group
- Take initiative for responsibilities to determine scope of work, steps require to complete, etc.
- Strong Microsoft office skills; most importantly Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to take the initiative to identify opportunities to support commercial excellence
This role reports directly to President/CEO of Control Solutions, Inc.
As leader of the Marketing department this role manages the following positions:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Business Analyst
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Coordinator
- Social Media Specialist
- Experience with the non-crop/specialty chemical markets in the US
- Ability to analyze customer needs and competition
- Working in a lean, fast pace, flexible, result oriented organization
- Strategic thinking as well as "Get It Done" mentality
- Bachelor's degree of Science. Marketing or Management preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Power BI preferred
- Business Development
- Business Intelligence
- Customer Demand Planning
- Market Research