To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodbridge Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr ACO Analytics Consultant - CT, RI, NY or NJ
UnitedHealth Group • Woodbridge Township, NJ
Posted 7 days ago
Can we all can agree that the quality of health care is marching forward and upward with great momentum? Yes. But it's not just quality of care. The entire system is becoming more efficient and effective thanks to companies like UnitedHealth Group and people like you. Here's your opportunity to use your expertise in new ways as you strike the balance between health care costs and resources. Performing unit cost and contract valuation analysis, you'll ensure that healthcare contracts are priced accurately and fairly for all involved. As you do, you'll discover the impact you want and the resources, backing and opportunities that you'd expect from a Fortune 6 leader.
This creative role offers an excellent opportunity to directly impact an innovative function and secure your future with an industry leader. The Senior Network Pricing Consultant supports and validates physician incentive / performance based contracting activities through financial and network pricing modeling, analysis, and reporting.
- Develop, monitor and evolve the payment incentive model
- Work independently and interact with external constituencies
- Provide data analysis, contract auditing and metrics reporting to management
- Perform reconciliations to determine if physicians have met contractual obligations
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Advocate for best economics internally and externally
- Develop, analyze and monitor new, routine and ad hoc reports
- Predict emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them
- Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Develop and manage business plans to achieve objectives
- Influence senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and / or approaches
This opportunity is all about complexity. You're expected to help accurately and effectively price the network. It's challenging because you need to be creative in the analytics behind the contract in order to utilize resources to build the data and price the network accurately.
- 6+ years of analytical experience in financial analysis, health care pricing, network management, healthcare economics or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience with provider payment methodologies and health care products
- Expertise in financial impact analysis, risk management and data manipulation
- 4+ years of experience in creating and using financial modeling tools, spreadsheets and information acquisition tools
- Experience in interpreting and reviewing financial modeling results to evaluate the financial impact of contract changes and develop forecasts
- Expert level proficiency in MS Excel
- Post graduate degree
- Knowledge of MS Access
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, SAS)
- Medicare ACO experience
As we make our networks more efficient and effective, we make life better for millions. That's the opportunity with UnitedHealth Group. Join us. Learn more about how you can start doing your life's best work.SM
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords:Healthcare Pricing, ACO Consultant, Manager, ACO business, Shelton, CT, Connecticut, Warwick, RI, Rhode Island, New York, NY, New York, Iselin, NJ, New Jersey