You could start a new career as a Billing Clerk for this exciting firm, if finance piques your interest. In this Billing Clerk position, you will analyze bills and compile data into spreadsheets and accounting software. This Billing Clerk position will be based in the Davenport, Iowa area. Accountemps is seeking ambitious individuals with strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy to join a focused and motivated team in the Printing/Publishing industry. Contact us today to find out more.
- Form financial controls and procedures
- Operate closely with other functional teams to certify data quality and consistency
- Review, process, and evaluate bills or invoices for services rendered
- Assess billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness, tracking down missing or correct data when necessary
- Bachelor's (BA/BS) degree in accounting or finance- Command of Microsoft Excel
- Billing experience desired
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Sufficient knowledge in spreadsheets, internet applications and ERP systems
- 2+ years of experience in a related role
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Maintain Indexed Record