Radian Settlement Services is excited to announce that we are currently hiring a Closing Services Representative who will be responsible for the completion of all aspects of the loan closing process. This will include reviewing cleared title commitments, preparing settlement statements, working with signing agents, closing offices and attorneys. This employee with have a thorough understanding of all the documents utilized in a closing package.
Radian Settlement Services is one of the nation’s fastest growing national title companies backed by the brand power of the most trusted names in the financial services industry. We’ve built our culture and company around commitment to quality, unshakeable integrity and dedicated employees! Building on a longstanding culture of innovation, we’ve grown into a full-service mortgage and real estate services powerhouse. Our culture encourages participation, diversity of thought, innovation, and strong execution. In addition to our competitive salary, employee stock option plan and flexible benefit program we’ll shower you with additional perks!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Once the title closing order is received verify all items including clear to close, payoffs, taxes, HOA's, insurance premiums, loan amounts, sales price, earnest funds, insurance remittance and commissions in order to prepare/review settlement statement and closing disclosures..
- Communicate with closing agents, clients, and title services team to ensure all documents necessary to clear title are obtained and all closing documents are approved to coordinate/schedule upcoming closing.
- Review all closing documents prior to the scheduled commencement date to ensure lender closing instructions and insurance underwriting guidelines are met.
- Confirm closing details, funds due at closing, funding, disbursement and post closing package for accuracy and completeness.
- Address inquires from clients, sellers agents, buyers agents, internal staff and management in a professional and timely manner.
- Perform daily review of all work in progress to ensure all work is completed in a proper timeframe.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- College degree with industry experience is preferred. Minimum requirements of a high school diploma with some experience within the real estate and/or vendor management service industry preferred. ALTA best practices experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word); Knowledge of client-based systems; Attention to detail; Motivated and positive team player; Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills; Ability to problem solve in a growing, expanding business; Ability to multi-task in fast-pace environment.
Prior Work Experience
- Technical: 6 months - 1 year
Education and Credentials
- Required: HS Diploma/GED
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree, Concentration in Business
- Other Certifications: Associate's Degree is also preferred over HS Diploma/GED
Why Work With Us:
Our Company Makes an Impact. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like, being included on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, being honored as a Tech 100 by HousingWire, pledging to PwC’s CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion commitment, and receiving the Spirit Award from the MBA’s Open Door’s Foundation.
Rest and Relaxation. Generous time off starting day one, 9 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday in support of our I&D culture.
Health Benefits. Multiple medical plan choices, including HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
Prepare for your Future. 401(k) with a top of market company match (did we mention the company match is immediately vested?!)
Paid Parental Leave. An opportunity for all new parents to embrace this exciting change.
Employee Assistance and Discount Programs. From helping you navigate the healthcare system, to providing resources and assistance to parents and caregivers of children with development disabilities, to scoring discounts with thousands of retailers.
Pet Insurance. To help protect our furry family members.
Radian is helping to ensure the American dream of homeownership in even bigger and better ways with industry-leading mortgage insurance and a comprehensive suite of mortgage, risk, real estate, and title services.
We are powered by technology, informed by data and driven to deliver new levels of service and innovation to our customers across the residential mortgage and real estate spectrum.
Learn more about Radian at Radian.com.
At this time, Radian is unable to sponsor applicants who require work visas.
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Details
To learn more about Radian’s Code of Conduct and Ethics and workplace conduct, please click [here]. Radian participates in E-Verify [Link] (en español [Link]). Learn more about your rights under immigration laws [Link] (en español [Link]).
Whether you require an accommodation for the job application or interview process, Radian is dedicated to a barrier-free employment process and encourages a diverse workforce. If you have questions about the accommodation process, please e-mail email@example.com.
Attention To Detail