To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr Project Manager- Hospitality
JLL • Nashville, TN
Posted 3 days ago
• Delivers senior level hospitality/hotel project management supervision over assigned Jones Lang LaSalle client projects.
• Provide superior client service.
• Contribute to the growth of the company.
• Enhance own professional and personal skills.
• Meet assigned financial targets.
1. Upon award of a project, develop project specific and client driven goals, schedules, budgets and detailed assumptions.
2. Establish and maintain project goals and success criteria the meets the client needs.
3. Build rapport with client representatives and ensure scope of project and outside business forces affecting the project is fully understood and that specific deliverables are fully understood with performance standards and other relevant criteria.
4. Coordinate any necessary due diligence efforts on behalf of the client, maintaining and delivering all appropriate documentation.
5. Develop a detailed project budget based on historical and market data and clearly defined set of budget assumptions.
6. Act as the primary senior level contact with the client throughout the duration of the project.
7. Guide the client and team through the design implementation process including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documentation and signoff.
8. Develop and maintain the Master Project Schedule.
9. Prepare various RFP’s needed for vendor and contractor services for the complete project.
10. Develop procedures for distribution, receipt, opening, leveling and award
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution. Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years of practical experience in a project administration preferred.
- Hospitality/hotel construction experience required
- Strong working knowledge of architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts
- Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to support or lead Business Development initiatives as assigned or requested.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal
- Ability to successfully communicate with architects, contractors, client’s representatives, and team members.
- Ability to manage all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to Budgeting, Scheduling, Submittals, Change orders
- Demonstrated high level of performance in project budgeting, contract negotiations and scheduling
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Project software
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.