Local company is seeking a Inside Sales Support role for a busy Electrical construction and industrial products company. This position requires problem solving skills and a team oriented mentality. Some of the duties include handling sales inquiries and orders from customers, maintain accurate records completion of quotations in a prompt fashion. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Salesforce experience is a plus! minimum of 2 years of inside sales experiences or customer service. Electrical experience is a plus! Starting pay is $15 per hour. Apply today or call Lisa Williams at
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Employer prefers a BA/BS degree in business, communications, or a related field for this position
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Comprehensive knowledge of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Customer service experience
- Previous Sales experience
- Prior experience coordinating projects, utilizing strong social skills, and working well with all levels of personnel and outside clients and vendors
- Recommended experience includes 2+ years of Sales Assistance
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Inside Sales Support
for more information.