Regional Maintenance Manager
Reporting to the Regional Director of Operation, the Regional Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the on-going maintenance, upkeep, and functionality of our restaurant facilities. Also, this role will collaborate with the Director of Facilities to prioritize and support on-going maintenance projects. General 'handy-man" type projects will be expected as well, such as light carpentry work, repairs, refinishing, and installations.
* Manage the facility maintenance and equipment programs
* Provide support to field operations team with facilities management platform, such as, work order progress reporting, spending tracking, task resolution, and compliance targets
* Manage preventative maintenance program, including quality assurance tracking/reporting.
* Ensure contractors and vendors maintain compliance with company policies, procedures, and code of ethics.
* Conduct facility walkthrough monthly with Regional Director
* Upkeep of all wood top areas (bar, side stations, etc)
* Refinishing of banquets, walls, doors, etc
* Regular filter cleaning of all refrigeration
* Submit weekly schedule with projects in coordination with Regional Director and Director of Facilities
* Purchase supplies & equipment needed for replacement and maintenance
* Ensure contractor and vendors maintain compliance
* Coordinate with repair service providers for on-site assistance
* Manage local wearhouse inventory and distribution
Experience and qualifications:
* 5+ years' experience in maintenance and facilities project management, maintenance and repair
* Requires professional proficiency in Word and Excel and computer proficiency.
* Candidate must have good communication skills and be highly organized.
* Requires daily travel around region, both day trips and overnights
* Valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance coverage
* Ability to bend and lift up to 50lbs
* Prolonged standing, walking and moving
* Ability to operate standard tools and equipment
- Catering Activity And Reception Organisation
- Facility Management
- Microsoft Excel