This thriving company is seeking an Accounts Receivable (A/R) professional to grow with them. If you're looking for a temporary Accounts Receivable position with a noteworthy benefits package, this dynamic organization has an opening available through Accountemps. The Accounts Receivable Clerk role is a full-time position in the Federal, Washington area. If you are good at entering, posting and reconciling batches, researching and resolving customer A/R issues, preparing aging reports, placing billing and collection calls, maintaining cash receipts journal, and updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, this role might be right for you.
- Correspond with clients to resolve payment issues and set up payment plans
- Ensure the mission, values, and culture of the organization are supported, conveyed and reinforced
- Verify the correctness of documents and codes
- Process payments and compiling segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAP
- Carry out general accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures
- Supply shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stake holders with information as requested
- Reconcile bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in various ledgers
If interested, please email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- 1+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Experience with ERP systems
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proven analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Jessica Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles