What We Can Offer You
Our Total Rewards Program provides competitive health and financial benefits as well as continuous opportunities to learn, grow, and develop. We are committed to offering our employees flexible work schedules and remote work opportunities to help you thrive. Additionally, we encourage a spirit of continuous learning and promote well-rounded development as part of our commitment to help you realize your professional goals. Panduit recognizes that our employees are key to our success, and we strive to cultivate a diverse and inclusive work environment that strengthens our Company and enables every employee to reach their full potential.
- Tuition assistance to attend college or obtain an advanced degree
- Growth & development opportunities for promotion and stretch assignments
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 5 sick days + 1 volunteer day + 11 holidays
- 401K match (no vesting) + profit sharing
What We Are Looking For
The CI Manager lead will lead plant's CI initiatives designed to eliminate waste and non-value-added activities and improve plant performance. This position will provide guidance and act as a resource to the Plant Managers and other plant employees on the selection and project management of Lean projects.
What You Will Do
- Lead the planning, development, coordination, support, and execution of high impact improvement plans
- Lead cross-functional Lean and Six Sigma projects to generate high-quality, cost-effective solutions for improvement results that can be leveraged across plants, functions, and product lines
- Invent, design, and implement engineering solutions to complex processing efficiency problems
- Review plant data to identify impactful operational opportunities and drive process improvements including time studies, workflow, standard operating procedures, and proposing equipment upgrades
- Work with the Plant Manager and plant leadership in analyzing key performance indicators to make the plants better measure, visualize, analyze, improve, report and implement CI's based upon key performance indicators
- Facilitate and co-facilitate various CI related workshops and training events
- Ensures that CI training, tools, test practices and resources are available and understood by employees at all levels and are being utilized appropriately and effectively
- Coach CI concepts and the process of developing and deploying effective standard work practices to eliminate waste and improve quality across the plants
What You Will Bring
Required Degree: Bachelor's degree in Industrial or Process Engineering, Operations, Manufacturing, or equivalent education and experience.
Preferred Certificate(s): Certified Lean Manager
- 5+ years' experience leading Lean Transformations and Six Sigma in manufacturing operations, educating others on Lean principles and deployment planning
- 3+ years hands on experience using modern Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement methods (LEAN, TPS, SQDCI,DMAIC, DMADV, etc.) and deploying transactional lean, manufacturing lean, and various reduction methodologies.
- Knowledge of manufacturing process improvement techniques
- Proven team building experience
- Strong project management, organizational, analytical, and presentation skills
We thank all those interested in joining the Panduit team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Panduit celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Panduit is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Business Process Improvement
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Define Measure Analyze Improve And Control (Dmaic)