Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
The key to successful treatment and full recovery is often fast, accurate diagnosis. Abbott’s life-changing tests and diagnostic tools provide insights that enable smarter, faster decisions and transform the way the world is managing health. Our pioneering technology spans the world of healthcare operations — with medical diagnostic instruments, tests, automation and informatics solutions for hospitals, reference labs, blood centers, emergency departments, physician offices and clinics.
Our location in Richmond, VA currently has an opportunity for a Client Services Representative. In this role you are responsible for handling inbound customer service calls, supply order calls, as well as responding to customer emails.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Demonstrate outstanding service orientation with clear verbal and written communications
- Willingness to answer phones, research questions and document all customer interactions
- Flexibility to operate in several systems or platforms and balance tasks throughout the work day
- Ability to multitask in handling customers on various reporting platforms and email queues
- Fostering a customer service culture that strives for 100% customer satisfaction
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university is strongly preferred
- Call center experience strongly preferred
- Understands productivity and quality objectives
- Strong computer skills on various computer systems
- Interpersonal and communications skills
- Positive and helpful attitude
- Punctuality and attendance
- Initiative and Attention to detail
- flexible work schedule (shifts run from 8 am through 8 pm)
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
Financial security through competitive compensation and retirement plans
Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Client Services Representative
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Client Services Representative, on Facebook at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Client Services Representative and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.