To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- ABER PROV GRD, MD 21010
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Systems Analyst/Engineer, Secret Cleared
DDL Omni Engineering • ABER PROV GRD, MD
Posted 1 month ago
A mission-driven professional with a Test & Evaluation background and Active Secret Clearance to become our next Sr. Systems Engineer at Aberdeen Proving Ground in Maryland. The candidate will support our ATEC System Team (AST).
As a Sr. Systems Engineer you will:
- Provide critical support in protecting our country
- Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly skilled professionals who have the desire for success and a relentless interest in providing a positive customer experience to complement a cohesive team of professionals.
- Provide engineering, test and evaluation support in ISR systems.
- Continue growing and perfecting your T&E skills.
- Receive a robust benefits package that includes Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
- Be a part of an empowered accountability culture where each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in the future success and growth of the company.
A week in the life of a Sr. Systems Engineer
- Participates in all phases of system development with emphasis on planning, analysis, evaluation, integration, testing and acceptance phases.
- Applies higher-level business or technical principles and methods to very difficult technical problems to arrive at automated engineering solution.
- Designs and prepares technical reports and related documentation, and makes charts and graphs to record results.
- Support project leader and specifically to the ATEC System Team (AST) Chair for evaluation of TITAN and A-PNT.
Performs high-level systems analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and implementation of very complex application that require a thorough knowledge of administrative, and technical skills.
- Provide direct support to government computer engineer/system evaluator review disparate computer network architecture/infrastructure assessment of different designs for similar purposes assessment of service level agreements for system comparison assessment of design contribution to observed daily operations develop draft input for assessment report
- Assist with the development of the System Evaluation Report (SEP) Update, Data Source Matrix (DSM), Operational Test Agency Assessment Report (OAR), integrating contributions from subject matter experts (SME) into the draft reports, resolving any issues or conflicts, assuring the critical operational issues and criteria (COICs), Measures of Effectiveness, Measures of Performance (MOEs/MOPs) and Key Performance Parameters (KPPs) are adequately addressed in accordance with the program requirements.
- Analyze data collected from several sources including lab testing, risk reduction testing and customer testing.
- Participate in weekly AST meetings and IPT meetings, write up meeting Minutes, track action Items, coordinate actions through to completion and kept AST Chair and ATEC management apprised of issues and their status.
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference, implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans Magazine and TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY COMPANY by MilitaryFriendly.com
Required Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Operations Research, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business or closely related technical discipline
- 10 or more years of experience. Experience must include one year as the team leader of an acquisition project and an additional three years as a practicing analyst responsible for a functional area of an acquisition program, as well as Test & Evaluation background.
- Progressively responsible experience in the management of acquisition programs.
- Experienced in both R&D production and/or deployment phases of the acquisition process.
- Must possess sufficient familiarity with modern qualitative and quantitative analysis tools to apply to the solution of problems and to provide guidance to subordinates on the selection and use of such tools.
- Discipline may be required to utilize advanced knowledge of modeling and measuring techniques, mathematics, statistical methods, engineering methods, operational mathematics techniques, and other principles of scientific and economic disciplines in determining solutions.
- Must possess managerial or supervisory experience sufficient to ensure positive direction of subordinates.
- Must be familiar with systems integration techniques, system trade-off analysis, and/or program planning.
- Must have an active Secret Clearance.