To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Everett, WA
- Phone: (425) 296-6348
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
AIC (part of ACS Group) • Everett, WA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
HR Generalist II
6 month contract to hire
Pay: $68 - 75K DOE
Stable and Growing Aerospace Company in the Everett, WA area is currently looking for a HR Generalist II with HR experience in small to large size business. Ideally candidate should have a solid full scope of HR work. Candidates must have at least 4 - 10 years of related experience, with overall HR Program knowledge. We need someone who can jump in, pick up, and take over programs quickly, and also looking to progress in the HR field. This company has great long term opportunities, and offers a great working environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the HR Generalist II:
- Collaborates with the HR team and business leaders to help establish HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all employees, assisting in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Manages health benefits including open enrollment and site wellness initiatives. Partner with benefit providers and brokers to resolve any issues and act as a primary 401k administrator with both employees and our record keeper.
- Manages and maintain affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; and maintain other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Partners with employment counsel to ensure proper work authorization for Italian expatriates and foreign nationals employed by the company.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Administers payroll program and owns the payroll system, process and procedure
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Provides operational support, guidance and mentorship for HR Coordinator.
- Creates improvements to overall HR and recruiting strategies, practices, and standards.
Qualifications of the HR Generalist II:
- 4+ years of HR experience.
- Must have Professional HR experience both smaller/startup business and medium to large business (50 -200 employees).
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from a college or university.
- Solid HR background and overall HR Program knowledge and experience. Mid-level and above.
- Scope of HR work.
- Must be proficient in Windows and MS Office Suite.
- Strong Project Management skill required.
- Handles heavy workload, and versatile
- Detailed oriented and strategic thinker, enjoys program management, navigates unknown, and has situational adaptability and flexibility.
- Operates well on his/her own without much supervision.
Preferred Qualifications for the HR Generalist II:
Working experience in manufacturing environment.
PHR or SHRM-CP or HR Management Program Certificate strongly preferred
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources.
Experience in Paylocity or similar HRIS including LMS strongly desired.