At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant/ Customer Care Representative - Columbia, MD or follow us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant/ Customer Care Representative - Columbia, MD, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant/ Customer Care Representative - Columbia, MD, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant/ Customer Care Representative - Columbia, MD and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant/ Customer Care Representative - Columbia, MD.
This person is responsible for positively interacting with customers on behalf of Red Hawk. The Representative provides information about products and services, responds to customer complaints and inquiries, processes inspection and service reports, takes orders and processes customer satisfaction surveys. This person provides information and coordinates activity between Red Hawk’s Technician/Installer teams and our customer to complete or resolve all service needs. The individual will interact with customers in a positive, confident and congenial manner, and possess the necessary knowledge to suggest information on incremental products and services for upsell opportunities. Responsibilities also include completion of the required tasks within the desired deadlines on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis. Individual must be results oriented, organized, display excellent customer service and communication skills, and work well in an environment with firm deadlines.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Execute Company procedures and systems (SOP) to maximize operating efficiency and system controls
- Resolve product or service problems on a timely basis by clarifying the customer's complaint; determine the cause of the problem; select and explain the best solution to resolve the problem; expedite correction or adjustment; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Deliver and maintain excellent levels of customer service Audit work for errors, duplicate information, and to obtain information needed for incomplete documents before submitting or completing the final product
- Perform up-selling opportunities to promote services and products to each customer organization
- Retain existing customers by building rapport and providing customer satisfaction.
- Provide proper follow-up as and when required
- Contribute to district productivity and quality goals as related to Customer Care by meeting and/or exceeding achievement expectations
- Maintain necessary recordkeeping associated with customer interactions and transactions; record details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Produce and maintain accurate monthly reporting and metrics
- Perform other duties and assist other team members